Twitter Stream

    follow me on Twitter

    How I pick my #FollowFriday




    Before I get into my #FF recommendations, I want to tell you why I chose the particular photo above. These are just two of my 6 animals; 4 cats and 2 dogs. This should be indicative of the fact that, although we come from different backgrounds, we should be able to find common ground! For reference, the dog's name is Lavendar, an Italian Greyhound. The cat's name is Kona. These two live in complete and utter harmony. Below is a better picture of Lavendar:



    Every week on Twitter, we all start posting our #FF recommendations. This idea was, and still is, excellent. It allows for all of us to expand our networks, not by just randomly adding people to your network, but actually adding quality people to your network. It also allows us to pass on our thoughts about what people have been posting through the week. I am always grateful and thankful that someone takes the time to read my posts, read them indeed! To have the likes of such great #agvocates include me in a #FF is an honor.

    On this follow friday I want to give the following people a shout out. I do this because they post compelling content, participate in healthy debates, know what they are talking about and are just plain great people! While you ponder the merits of whether or not you decide to follow these people, remember that they are on my list because of the value they add to my Twitter experience. Sometimes the tweets are thought provoking, sometimes irritating, (yes it is good to get irritated sometimes - it is how we become better people) many times funny, and always, always relevant! So, do yourself a favor and follow these people. If you are not interested in #agriculture, #food, and #farming, you soon will be! These are not in any particular order:

    @FarmerHaley
    @JeffFowle
    @daringrimm
    @RayLinDairy
    @KYFarmersMatter
    @WriteNowBiz
    @nel1jack
    @Mica_MON
    @SteinerTractors
    @agchick
    @mpaynknoper
    @cornguy
    @JPLovesCOTTON
    @AFBFMace
    @Ken4Corn
    @celestelaurant
    @iamafarmer2
    @craig_leach
    @jambutter
    @ZacharyCohen
    @meredithmo
    @CariRincker
    @jilib
    @farmanddairy
    @renee_martin
    @kubileya
    @Mica_MON


    I am certain there are people I have not included that should be on this list. I will continually work towards generating a longer list. As time goes by, more and more will be added as I am now searching through other industries. I cannot express enough my gratitude for how much the interaction with these individuals have impacted my life, both personally and prefessionally. I say again; do yourself a solid and just click the follow button.....you will be happy you did.

    The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.


    Charles Swindoll - Clergyman

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Recent Posts

    Followers

    Powered by Blogger.